Heart Space is a Scottish Registered Charity SC043257 (SCIO) dedicated to providing Yoga and wellbeing classes of all levels and styles to individuals and groups.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of teaching and in maintaining a beautiful safe space for everyone to practise and enjoy Yoga; however we have many overheads to sustain this. We would love to hear from you if you think you can help us in anyway or if you have ideas as to how we can introduce Yoga to the wider community.
Our charitable objectives are:
- To provide education and engagement in the physical practise of Yoga creating an atmosphere and community of respect, trust and selflessness
- To develop a practise of Yoga as a way to reduce and prevent injury, accident, stress obesity, depression and other ailments
- To create a Yoga practising community of mixed ages from many varying backgrounds through the attendance of events, open classes, awareness campaigns, teaching and learning
- To support and subsidise underprivileged groups to encourage and engage in the practise of Yoga
- To assist individuals and groups in their journey to an improved wellbeing and quality of life
- To provide a welcoming special space and safe environment in which to practise, learn, teach, enjoy and create Yoga
- To increase awareness and public participation in sport and exercise by promoting outreach and training events.
- To carry out research and study to promote the values of Yoga and encourage our teachers to train with other Yoga practitioners from around the world to develop their practise and knowledge